Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vogue Photographic

I decided to start this blog to inform interested people on what I am up to as a professional portrait photographer. My newest project is to capture that special time a couple experiences during the pregnancy and after the birth of their child. Never having experienced this  myself I can only imaging the feelings that come with one of lives most incredible experiences. The relationship between a man and a women is emotional from the start. The sharing of a new born is a very intimate one. I hope to capture the joy of this experience as well as the simple purity of a new born. While I am a man, I have a sensitivity towards the relationship and feelings people feel between one another. This is one of the reasons I chose portrait photography to be a big part of my life. I love people and the relationships they share with one another.

No comments: